2670 East Miller Road | Midland, MI 48640
In Person: 10/2
Drive By & Virtual: 10/3, 10/6, 10/9 & 10/10
- Immediately upon entering this beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom custom home, you’ll be welcomed with warm hickory hardwood floors and Thomasville kitchen cabinetry with granite countertops. There’s a stunning oversized island with farmhouse sink and a matching pantry for storage and set up for entertaining.
- You’ll also find matching Thomasville cabinetry throughout the home in the bathrooms & laundry room along with porcelain floors.
- The master bedroom features a tray ceiling leading to the master bath with a custom tiled shower with quartz accents surrounded by euro glass. You’ll also find a freestanding soaking tub to unwind after a long day.
- The living & dining room ceilings soar to 10’ with an abundance of windows overlooking the private wooded 4.16 acres and a view of Bullock Creek. You’ll have a view of the gas log fireplace and custom mantle, floating shelves and built-in cabinetry which opens for hidden storage.
- An oversized stairway leads to the bonus room with plenty more space to settle in and relax.
- The daylight windows throughout the basement make this area of the home a great place to view the property and relax alongside the 2nd fireplace.
- The exterior of the home is showcased with accent siding and an abundance of stunning stone. A beautiful concrete path leads you to a welcoming front porch highlighted by oversized columns. The rear of the home features a covered composite deck overlooking a generous sized concrete patio perfect for entertaining.
Meet the Builder
Sylvester Companies is a multifaceted company to include Sylvester Construction, Inc. which was established in 1999. The owner, Paul J. Sylvester, is a hands-on builder and has been working in the building industry since 1981 and has extensive knowledge of all aspects of building. Sylvester Construction has completed projects such as a new construction homes, major home additions and renovations, commercial projects including auto dealerships and restaurants. Sylvester Construction has experience in flood plain and wetlands construction, site planning and engineering. Paul was voted “2020 Builder Member of the Year” by Midland County Home Builders Association members. Paul still enjoys working on the job site and working one-on-one with his clients. He believes in providing high-end quality work and craftsmanship.