5185 Pebblestone Ln. | Saginaw, 48603
Drive By Only – Not open to the public
- Hardwood floors in kitchen, breakfast nook, dining room, great room, entry, half bath, and laundry room
- Stone accents, vinyl maintenance free exterior
- Granite countertops
- Large master bedroom with steph ceiling, walk in closet with ceramic tile
- Walk in pantry
- 12’ x 25’ rear deck
- Large open kitchen into great room with vaulted ceiling
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wall for added insulation
- 9670 Plus high efficiency 2 stage furnace with air conditioner
- 3 car garage
Meet the Builder
As a fourth generation builder, Jeff, along with his wife, Toni has developed the art of building homes. When the art of building homes is carried from one generation to the next, more than just technique evolves. It’s consistency. It’s pride in workmanship. It’s finely tuned attention to detail, a resolve for excellence, and an unyielding commitment to quality.
At Nicklyn Builders, these characteristics represent the very core of our building roots. And with each residence we create, every trait only becomes more defined.
The Nicklyn family has been creating quality built homes for over half a century. Our company was founded on time-honored values and aspiration to provide Tri-City home buyers with affordable, 5+ Energy Star rated quality built homes. Jeff recently became certified nationally as a NAHB Green Building Professional. We are proud to say we have met our objective for four generations.
PO Box 5480 | Saginaw 48603