2718 Weatherhead Trail | Cheboygan, Michigan 49721
- Rest. Gather. Enjoy. These three guiding principles are at the heart of and built into every detail of this custom lake front home by Stephen Flora Homes located on the eastern shore of beautiful Burt Lake in northern Michigan.
- Stunning lake views from the great room can’t be beat! The central fireplace with a mixture of stone and linen ship lap anchors the space, while the heritage barn beams rescued for the mantle and ceilings help this modem cottage feel like a retreat back to quieter times.
- The chef of the family will be right at home with multiple workstations, maintenance free quartz counters, double ovens, gas cooktop and a perfectly placed pot filler.
- Evening sunsets are also enjoyed from the master suite, which boasts such features as: bead-board wainscoting, a custom designed walk-in shower with lounge seat, dual sinks and generous closet space, including a central island with a granite countertop.
- When guests arrive, they are not forgotten. The additional bedrooms are filled with ample closet space and a private guest bath featuring a fully tiled surround and euro-style sliding glass door.
- Outdoor living is essential to lake life. The raised concrete patio with clear view cable railing, covered basement walkout, fully enclosed sunroom and multitiered landscape areas allow multiple spots to relax and entertain. From the beach activities of the day, to the peaceful gatherings around the bonfire at night, not a thing has been missed.
- Still need more room? The walkout basement is ready and waiting to be finished with space for two additional bedrooms, a third bathroom and a secondary living area.
- One more thing … this home is ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED and has received a HERS score of 35!
Meet the Builder
Aside from your family, your home is the single most important investment in your life. It’s the place where your family grows, friends gather, holidays are shared and precious memories are made. When you partner with Stephen Flora Homes, you are making an investment in your future. As a family owned company we have over 30 years of experience in the home building industry. We work closely with our design team to insure that all of our homes are on the cutting edge of style and function so that your home will maintain its value for years to come.