6747 Pleasant Ridge Trail | Saginaw, MI 48603
In Person & Virtual
- How did we get so much into 1900 square feet? Come take a look!
- Large, welcoming front porch and a relaxing back porch.
- Very efficient floor plan – no wasted space.
- Split bedroom layout for privacy.
- Open floor plan concept.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings for a more spacious feeling.
- Very energy efficient home, built to high standards.
- Great kitchen layout with lots of counter space.
- Finished basement for an additional 900 square feet.
- Come see what personal attention and professional results look like!
Meet the Builder
Personal attention and professional results is what Zietz Builders has built their reputation on for more than 35 years. While trends and styles have changed over the years, one thing remains consistent and strong: Steve’s commitment to quality and making sure his customers’ dreams come true.
He believes in building a solid foundation in everything he does, which is why he takes a personal approach to building. During the project, you’ll see Steve there at the home working, creating, and building. You can trust that he is building your home as he would if it were for his own son or daughter.
With Zietz Builders, every single detail is addressed with the highest concern for quality. Steve believes you get what you pay for, and with a Zietz built home, you get the best of quality and time assurance that your investment will last for years to come.
Every home built by Zietz Builders reflects the evolution of continuing education and new technology in today’s market. Choosing Zietz Builders is one of the best decisions you can make for yourself and your family.