We want to ensure the safety of our members and guests at every home that is open to the public. In order to make this happen, please keep in mind all social distancing etiquette.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the COVID screen questions below, please stay home and enjoy our virtual Parade of Homes from the comfort of your couch.
1. Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Recent loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms?
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
Masks are required to enter any home open to the public. Masks MUST cover your nose and mouth.
Please remain 6 feet or more apart from other guests.
Wear shoe coverings and other PPE (if available) into all homes
Do not attend the Parade of Homes if you are ill, have been tested for COVID-19, been in contact with someone who has been tested, or if you have traveled outside the state within the past 2 weeks.
With your help, we can make the 2021 Spring Parade of Homes a safe event.